Calibre Network's consultants have experience on supply and demand sides of key aspects of business, network and telecommunications technology and services covering LAN and WAN Network Solutions (MPLS/SDWAN e.t.c), Open Access FTTx Infrastrucure, Cloud and Edge Computing and Application Systems Ranging from understanding network and service developments and their impact on clients (Corporate, SME, Operators, ISP) and the market, to system design ensuring they provide the required services while remaining optimised cost-wise. With the quantitative way of working that permeates our work, we have experience in developing operational and cost models to support both Operators and Regulators and maintain a standard model framework to speed up the development process.
The relentless restructuring of the ICT industry requires organisations across the sector to develop sustainable businesses in regulated and highly competitive markets. Calibre Network’s combination of business and technical experience, founded on a strong quantitative approach, ensures we are well placed to assist:
• Established businesses looking to consolidate their position or to open new areas of business
• New businesses requiring market entry strategies and product definition
• Regulators and government agencies seeking to fine-tune or develop new policies in the ICT sector.
• Banks and investment houses involved in acquisitions and privatisations and Financial institutions looking to develop new services for their clients based on most recent and industry-proven communications technologies.
• Existing or new business looking at deploying networking infrastructure for ongoing and live events
Through our extensive industry experience, we can assist in a number of matters including:
• Evaluating Next Generation Network (NGN) technologies and their impact on your business
• Network Design, Performance and Quality.
• Evaluation of strategic option including M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) and venture performance
• Due diligence of technical networks.
• Business plan preparation and review. • RFI, RFP process management with recommendations based on technology best practices in the specific area/s.
• Market liberalisation and the establishment of Telecommunications Regulation.
• Development and definition of ICT policy
• Expert witness.
• LAN/WAN and Application deployment for enterprise and new and existing events sites including monitoring and surveillance e.g. Healthcare, Enterprise Business, Government, Sports, Entertainment etc.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
21 Biado Street, Keffi. Ikoyi. Lagos Nigeria
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: By appointment